It's time for another round of SWAGO! Yes, you read that right... another round of SWAGO. What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site. This particular round of SWAGO is all about online shopping.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, August 29th at 1pm PDT/3pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, September 5th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Where can I find my Swago Board?
The URL for your Swago Board is: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
When will Swago begin and end?
Swago begins on Monday, August 29th at 1pm PDT/3pm EDT and ends Monday, September 5th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT.
Will I get credit for completing action items prior to hitting the “Join” button?
No, you must join the game by hitting “Join” to get credit for completing the action items.
When will I receive my SB Bonus for playing Swago?
Once you hit the “Submit” button you will receive your SB Bonus instantly.
How many Swago Board patterns can I submit during the game period?
You may only submit one pattern during the game period. Once you hit “Submit” you will receive your SB Bonus and the game will end for you.
What happens if I forget to hit “Submit” before the Swago game period ends?
You will not receive your SB Bonus. You must hit “Submit” before the game period ends.
What is a qualifying purchase?
A qualifying purchase is a purchase for which you receive SB.
Will manual credits for shopping count towards the Swag Up Rebate?
No, manual credits will not count towards the Swag Up Rebate.