Monday, May 28, 2012

Payments from Superpoints and Swagbucks

So I haven't posted on here for a long time but I am still using some of my favorite websites like Superpoints and Swagbucks.  I have been fortunate enough to cash out for a number of Amazon Gift cards and Paypal money on both of these sites.  Here are a couple of images showing my recent cashouts.


Swagbucks


If you are interested in signing up for Swagbucks, Click Here.  If you want to read more about Swagbucks, Click Here.


Superpoints


If you are interested in signing up for Superpoints, Click Here.  If you want to read more about Superpoints, Click Here.

3 comments:

  1. What do you think of the recent changes at Superpoints, with them taking all the referrals away and raising the prices?
    Here someone made a nice comparison of the reward programs, so i’m not sure if Superpoint is worth my time anymore – http://rewardconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get referrals? I don't want to ask my friends to sign up so how can i get some referrals. (p.s. great website!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geogg-I actually don't have very many referrals on Swagbucks. I just spend quite a bit of time on it since it was the first rewards site I used and I am able to make a guaranteed $25 a month on there for Amazon. For Superpoints I just try to post pictures of my winnings and that sometimes helps people to sign up. I also post in different forums that have threads that allow you to post your referral link. I don't actively post my link anymore and just try to get new ones from my blog. Glad to hear you like my website/blog!

    ReplyDelete