Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Winning Combination-Swagbucks Coupons and Gift Cards


One thing I like to use my online earnings is to help save money on my budget.  One thing I like to do to help save money and make my money stretch further is combine my Swagbucks, InstaGC or other online site gift cards with coupons from Swagbucks!

Think about it, you get to save money by using your gift cards or PayPal cash AND you get the opportunity to earn more Swagbucks by using coupons while shopping!  Plus you get the automatic savings of the coupon while shopping.  I just went shopping at Walmart and I was able to save $4.25 automatically while using the coupons I printed from Swagbucks plus I get to earn Swagbucks back for using the coupons.

For every coupon that you print and redeem at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or other place you have the opportunity to earn 10 Swagbucks.  I have printed mine both in color and black/white and they have always been accepted with not issues.  It may not seem like much but if you do a lot of shopping every little bit helps especially when you have a house to feed and clean.

To access coupons on Swagbucks click on shop along the left hand side of the homepage.  On the next page you will see Grocery Coupons as an option along the left hand side.  You will be able to choose from a variety of grocery coupons that also includes a variety of cleaning supplies.

If you do your grocery shopping at Walmart make sure you enter your receipt on the Walmart Savings Catcher.  The Walmart Savings Catcher can be found on the Walmart App or Walmart.com.  It compares prices and if a lower price is found you get the money back on a gift card!  Win Win situation!

*Coupons can take up to 12 weeks to credit and unfortunately sometimes you don't get the 10 Swagbucks, but you still get the instant savings when you use them in a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment