Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Swagbucks Story


Join Swagbucks!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com

Are you familiar with Swagbucks? If you have been to my blog in the past, the chances you have seen a post about Swagbucks is very high!  I joined Swagbucks way back in August of 2009!  That was when we earned 1 Swagbuck for activities and a $5 gift card cost 50 Swagbucks!  

Swagbucks is a search engine that gives you random points for searching. You also can earn points watching videos, doing surveys, playing games and shopping. I will say I always use it to search and I usually watch several videos throughout the day. My favorite way to earn with videos is nCrave activities.  The amount of Swagbucks that I earn each day and month varies depending on how much time I have available to earn with Swagbucks.  You can spend as much or as little time on Swagbucks.  Obviously the more you use Swagbucks the more rewards you will be able to get!  

I cash out my Swagbucks for a variety of things including PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, Visa Rewards Cards, and Walmart Gift Cards! There are so many different rewards you can earn through Swagbucks



I'm a Swagbucks Influencer - Start Earning Now

No comments:

Post a Comment