Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Superpoints Paid Email

One of the great things about Superpoints is that every day you get emails that contain points.  Every email contains a different number of points.  The value of these emails are either 1, 2, 5, 10, or 25 points.  To apply these points to your account all you need to do is click on the image where it says the number of points the email is worth.  Here is my email today worth 25 points!


After I click on "You won 25 points, a new tab is open and it brings me to Superpoints.  I can see that the points were applied because I see the image again and my account went up 25 points. 

If you want to start getting your own Superpoints emails and start earning free gift and money join Superpoints!  My link is http://superpoints.com/refer/mymoney.  Remember to confirm your email and complete your profile as you will get 30 daily clicks on the button and you will start getting daily emails as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment