Sunday, February 26, 2012

Superpoints Referrals This Week

I want to thank Felicia, Carolyn, Kate, Christopher, Frances, Kim, Barabara, Brenda, and Glenda for signing up for Superpoints using my referral links this week. Don't forget to confirm your email and fill in your profile to get to basic member so you will have 30 clicks a day. Also remember to check your email every day for free points! Welcome to one of the best sites to make extra money and gift cards! 


 Thanks to these new referrals and all of my other referrals clicking on the button I was able to redeem another $10 Amazon Gift Card and I'm closer to the tablet I'm planning on buying. I am also giving away one $5 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal to one lucky winner. I am able to do this because people who see my blog take the time and sign up for these different sites!


Remember, if you get two members to sign up as your referrals you will become a Gold Member and you will receive 50 spins a day! If you need help getting referrals I may be able to post some on here.


If you are interested in joining Superpoints and get points just by pushing a button Click Here or click on the banner at the bottom of this post.


As always, please feel free to comment if you have any questions. To learn more information about Superpoints in general, click here!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi there really need help getting referrals i have no referrals. I am hoping you will be able to help me my referral link is http://superpoints.com/refer/leomacdonald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 Point referral Bonus

    http://superpoints.com/bonus/gxtj0h

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50 Point Referral Bonus

    http://superpoints.com/bonus/pf1hft

    ReplyDelete