Saturday, January 21, 2012

PaidViewPoint Surveys

This morning I am going to show you how easy it is to complete surveys on PaidViewpoint.  One of the nice things about PaidViewpoint is that they email you when their are new surveys available to you.  Last night, I got an email that I had a survey waiting for me.  The survey was a total of 10 questions and lasted only 7 minutes which included taking screen shots for this blog post. 

When you log into PaidViewpoint, you will see a screen like this.  Notice in the upper right hand corner where it says "You have 1 more survey to do"



After clicking that green link, I am brought immediately to my survey.  All of the questions were similar to this picture and didn't require any typing.
After completing all of my questions for this survey I was brought to a summary page where it showed my updated balance and TraitScore.  The TraitScore is increased when you answer the same answer in multiple surveys.  For example, always saying that you are 23 years old or that you rent a house.  If you change your answers you just won't receive the full points available.  The goal with the TraitScore is to get it to 9,000 or better.  Once when you get it to 9,000 or higher, you will be place in the top 10% of PaidViewpoint members and mean you will earn more for each answer.


Click Here to join PaidViewpoint!
*My balance is only $0.20 because I just cashed out for $15.17!

3 comments:

  1. Blogs are good for every one where we get lots of information for any topics nice job keep it up and Pretty good post, this is one of the best articles that I have ever seen! This is a great site and I have to congratulate you on the content.
    Sample Survey Questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and the kind words. It really makes me feel good when other bloggers appreciate my posts that I have spent time writing. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,
    Paidviewpoint.com is the most serious and secure survey site except other survey sites.
    And its surveys are short and not boring.I just send 15 $ with paypal to me, butif you find new friends to join you and me can earn much more.

    If you want to sign up with my reference link it is the following:
    http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=7jf0jp

    ReplyDelete