Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ways To Earn Swag Bucks-Searching

There are many ways to earn Swag Bucks but one of the most common ways is by searching.  Here are a couple of tips to help you improve you Search Wins.

  • Access-Make Swag Bucks your home page so you won't forget to use it.  Probably most of you use Google, Yahoo, or Bing as a search engine.  I used to as well but I have noticed in my time of using Swag Bucks that the search results are practically identical.  I even use Swag Bucks to access pages I visit often.  I have won Swag Bucks for searching Facebook for example instead of typing it into the address bar.
  • Frequency- Winning Swag Bucks through search is random.  You won't get more Swag Bucks by typing in search after search.  *This may actually hinder the reward process as you might get temporarily banned. Generally speaking, I get one search win in the morning when I wake up, one around lunch time if I am able to search, one around dinner time, and one before I go to bed.  This is not always a guarantee though.    If you're getting around 30 or 40 Swag Bucks a day through searching you're doing good.  
  • Search Phrases-It seems to work best using real search (or real looking searches).  I have also found that if you follow the Swag Bucks Fan Page on Facebook, people will post their search wins on the page and you can sometimes win if you search the same phrase.  They will often put them in "quotes". 
It is remember to use the Swag Bucks search engine just like you would normally use any other search engine.  Swag Bucks motto is "Search and Win" not "Search to Win".  It is important to remember this as people have been banned for over searching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment